Sunday, March 8, 2020

Biography

Where to start, well let me start by saying that I don't anticipate that anybody will read or care about what I write, but I feel writing in down will put my mind at ease. My story is probably and unfortunately a much more common in our times then it should be, even it seems unique and at times extreme to me. It's all a matter of perspective, isn't it?

1998


It all started in February of 1998 ... no it actually didn't, the story starts probably much earlier, but lets start there for now. One got to start somewhere. It was in the days of the .COM boom everything on the web was hot, even online dating was not yet a common thing as it has become these days, but somehow I ended up on a dating site - which one I don't recall - and got to know a few members of the opposite sex, two off them in the United States. One on the East Coast, a black medical student who should soon become my wife, one on the West Coast, an Asian lady who is still a good friend to this day. Things went quickly, we met for a few weeks in the summer.  By the end of the year ended I was engaged and married to the former and heading out of my home town



No comments:

Post a Comment